COVID 19 secure at Weston Business Centres
Following Government guidelines, we have implemented some changes to our working practices from Monday, 19th July 2021. We will continue to work as normal and are open for business as usual.
We have gone above and beyond to ensure the safety of all our clients and staff in both of our business centres.
- Face coverings are advised to be worn at all times when inside our buildings apart from when you are seated at your work space (unless you are exempt)
- We have carried out a full risk assessment in line with HSE guidelines and shared with everyone who is here working
- Thermal cameras register everyone’s temperature when entering our buildings
- We have increased our frequency of cleaning of regular touch points throughout the day
- Hand sanitising stations are available throughout all working spaces
- We are adhering to 2m social distancing inside at all times on our properties
- A one way system is clearly in place to navigate inside the business centres
- Meeting rooms have been adjusted and set up suitably to respect social distancing and we strongly recommend virtual meetings when possible
- Our café is open and has takeaway services available
- We have twice weekly testing available to all clients if they wish to participate
If yourself or any member of staff discovers any symptom, you will be asked to return home and not to return until you have had a PCR test.
For more information on testing please see: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-getting-tested
We look forward to welcoming you back to our Colchester and Stansted Business Centres.